How Does It Work?
We are honored you have chosen Brann’s Steakhouse to help with your cause! Here’s what you need to do next:
- Your organization will select a date, time, and location for your fundraiser, and complete a Fundraiser Application.
- Applications may be turned in at any Brann’s Steakhouse restaurant or faxed to the number on the form.
- Once your application is approved, we will send you an electronic PDF flyer for you to print and distribute free of charge.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the organization to publicize your event ahead of time by e-mailing or personally handing out the flyers to your friends, family, and supporters.
- On the day of the event during the specified time, date, and location, guests will need to present their flyer to their server, who in turn will attach a copy of their guest check to the slip.
- At the end of the evening, 15% of your group’s total sales generated in the restaurant (pre-tax, excluding gratuity and alcohol sales) will be tallied up by the manager on duty and a check will be sent to your organization.
Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your check in the mail. The more people that participate, the more they order, the more money your organization earns.
How do I apply?
A person of legal age (18 years and older), must fill out the Fundraiser Application for your organization. This individual will be held personally responsible for coordinating the fundraiser. Applications are available in the restaurants or you may print an application. Once you have been approved, the individual listed on the application will be contacted by email or telephone.
Who may apply?
This offer is only for non-profit organizations. Proof of your non-profit status is required. For tax purposes, at the end of your event, we request a letter of receipt of donation with our name, amount donated, date, your name, and tax-ID number on your letterhead. We reserve the right to refuse any request.
How much money can we make?
On the day of your fundraiser, each person who wishes to help your organization will dine at the restaurant during the specified time. 15% of their food and beverage purchases (pre-tax, excluding gratuity and alcohol sales) will be recorded and your group’s total amount will be donated to your organization.
The success of this program will depend on how good your organization is at passing out the flyers in advance and having people attend the event. Flyers may not be passed out on the restaurant premises.
What does the flyer look like?
Your flyer will be customized with your organization’s logo. An example of the fundraiser flyer is below:
Tips for Applying
Download and read our Fundraiser tips before applying to maximize your chances of getting sponsored.